Auto Glass & Windshields by Wisefly
We follow the manufacturer's method of installation...our jobs are done right, the first time...everytime, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Our Quality Ensures Your Safety
See why we are the most honest auto glass installation business anywhere in the Inland Empire area. No one is as thorough, qualified, or convenient. Our technicians are certified, with over 18 years of combined experience. We provide free mobile service and a lifetime
No Hassle Guarantee!
This is DEAD serious.
Why we stand out from the rest:
- We CARE. We take our time, never rushing through a job to get to the next. We take pride in leaving you with the BEST & SAFEST installation possible. We don't have to try, it's the way we are. We do it right the first time, every time!!! We are consumers too, just like you. We know what you want. We treat you, with the same respect and urgency that we expect when we shop for services!
- We DO NOT Lie to you. We would NEVER tell you one thing and then do another. We Do What We Say and ALWAYS Say What We Do! 100%
- Our glass suppliers only supply glass that has passed federal safety standard testing. OEM or Aftermarket your choice.
- We ONLY use OEM grade urethane and primer, with a fraction of the drive away time than lower quality urethane. Your safety depends on it. This is a huge part of the price difference between shops.
- We find out what it is you want & let you know the best way to achieve the outcome you desire... even if it means referring you to another technician or shop who can benefit you better.
- Free mobile service & lifetime warranty, even though you will never have to use it, you can feel comfortable knowing that you are protected.
- Independently owned and operated with over 18 years combined experience. We are certified and follow the AGRSS standard.
- We are insurance approved and will gladly direct bill, so you don't have to!
- Zero unsatisfied customers! Thousands of satisfied, happy, & safe customers!
You won't find a better level of service at a better price, anywhere!
Our services include expertise in the following:
Any type of vehicle. Car, truck, etc. Domestic or Import. Virtually all glass, with the exception of sunroofs or convertible top back windows.
Our 5-star repair services include:
- Windshield Replacement & Repairs
- Side & Rear Window Replacements
- Door Glass Regulators - power or manual
- Classic cars
- Insurance Assistance - billing and deductible assistance*
- Professional Consultation and Diagnosis*
*Call for additional information
We are proud to be who we are. We aren't afraid to tell you the truth. This mentality as well as our commitment to quality & safety has earned us consistent high marks in customer satisfaction & referrals.
Wisefly Auto Glass is dedicated to keeping you safe on the road. Our experience in proper & safe installations will keep your vehicle as safe as it can possibly be. In the event of an accident, using OEM urethane & primer is one of the most important parts of a safe windshield installation. Your windshield is up to 70% of your vehicles strength. You can't afford to wonder if the shop you are thinking of using is performing a safe installation or cutting corners on your install to save themselves some money.
A lower price is usually NEVER a deal. In fact it is usually ALWAYS going to cost you more in the long run. Most of time these lower priced installs are noticed by excessive leaks that the offending shop fails or refuses to fix...you then need to call another shop to come fix someone the problem. This is actually lucky for you...if you had found out the problem because of an auto accident, chances of everyone surviving drop drastically. Your passenger side airbag has enough power to knock out an improperly installed windshield. If this occurs, you instantly lose 40% - 70% of your vehicle's strength, this obviously becomes a problem. Your airbag needs the windshield to deflect off of to protect the passengers, without the windshield, it now goes straight up into the air, in the event of a roll-over accident your roof now has nothing holding it up, therefore caving into the cabin...proving that $50 you saved not so much a deal after all.
Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
The Auto Glass Industry is a self regulated entity, there are no regulations, no minimum education requirement, no training necessary...anyone can wake up and decide to install your windshield for a living, with this said, all certifications and AGRSS standards compliance are done on souly on a volunteer only basis...those that don't follow these guidelines are not looking out for anyone but themselves. Please be advised when shopping for a windshield replacement that this can and does happen everyday. We have stories that just seem impossible. Bottom line, as with many other industries, you get what you pay for and sometimes you get what you never thought could happen. PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS!!!